Haha..
Since I m so bored in office
Once again.
I shall come n blog blog.
Keke..
.
.
Start frm thurs..
Omg..
It was a high high dae..
Kekeke..
Thurs went sch en aft tt went lunch wif ee..
While she went back to work,
I went over to ms..
Haha
To rot ard 1st b4 I went to c S.H.E..
Wahahah..
Meet up wif my frenz en we went over to dunno wat hotel.
En waited 4 ½ hr b4 we went to reg 4 S.H.E press conference..
Onli 100 lucky winners was chosen..
Cos of e mystamp thingy..
My frenz gt buy en she was chosen..
Hahaha..
Hw lucky huh?
=PpP..
But e rm isn’t big…
Tt indicates that we will b v v near to s.h.e..
Keke..
E whole thing starts ard 445..
Omg..
Ey real life reali reali v beautiful..
My god..
Ok ok..
Me 1st time c-in em in real life so kinda a bit too high..
Haha..
Every1 start snappin photos like mad..
Haha..
I juz snap n snap..
Even stand on e chair to snap..
Haha.
Ok I’m nt e onli 1 anyway…
Hee..
Ey start wif chattin wif DJ,
en those media start askin qn..
But my frenz sae media dun reali noe hw to ask..
Cos mostly is zhi yong chattin wif em onli..
Haha..
Hmm.
Ella as usual.
Is e most chattable 1..
She’s reali funni..
Keep crackin joke..
=)..
Aft tt every1 was asked to leave e rm..
En ey prepare e place to let us take photos wif em!!!!
OMG..
I told my frenz I will faint ltr en she haf to gif me cpr.. =X..
Though it’s nt individual photos,
but ey go by a grp..
So happi lor..
Imagine hw hw hw close I m to em..
Real pretty xia..
Omg..
Haha..
En when leavin did tok to ella n shake hand wif her..
Haha..
She’s swt..
=PpP…
Aft tt went ms to grab sum snacks wif my frenz..
Haha..
Treat her cos she invited me to tis event..
Hahaha..
So so happi..
En aft tt went back hm wif her..
Thx so much to u!!
U make my dae xia~
Thx thx thx..
Keke..
shall blog again another dae on sat event..
haha..
cos too long liao ltr..
summore dun 1 shot share all those goodies..
keke..
capricorn rm~..
haha..
we registrating..


c hw close we r to em!!!

i love e lightings in rm ye..
haha

olivia ong spotted.
haha..
tata!!! here ey r~~~

a far view..

i love tis photos cos selina was laughin till v happily..
=)

s.h.e wif singpost dunno director or hu..
haha..

sexy hebe~
=PpP

pretty S listenin to Zhi yong's qn attentively..
=)


love tis shot..
keke

though nt clear but love hebe in tis photo..
haha
s.h.e posing 4 all fans/media..
haha..
ok ok
ere r LOTS more photos taken..
but it shall b collection 4 myself..
so i nt sharing e rest here alr..
haha..
bleah~
=PpP
.
.
o btw!!
was goin hm wif ric asy n "dearest" jux nw..
ric fetch us hm..
on e way back along wdls ave 12..
i spotted rainbow!!!
haha...
so so happi..
cos it haf been dunno since when i saw rainbow..
was so lucky huh?
haha..
"dearest" was complainin i v high..
hahaha...
easily contented person ma..
but too bad cant snap it..
skylight too bright le..
haha..
gd dae 4 me 2dae..
=D